With Easter just around the corner, New Yorkers will be pleased with the variety of egg-citing events taking place across Brooklyn over the next couple of weeks.
– Canarsie Park Egg Hunt – The event, hosted by State Senator Roxanne Persaud. will take place on April 8th from 12 to 3 p.m. near Seaview Avenue, at the East 88th Street entrance. Families of all kinds are welcome to join. Free refreshments and giveaways are coupled with a visit from the Easter Bunny.
– Marine Park Egg Hunt – A variety of Easter-themed activities will take place near Madison Place and Fillmore Avenue, from 2 to 4 p.m. State Senator Marty Golden is encouraging families to attend to this very entertaining event.
– Green Meadows Farm Egg Hunt – The much-anticipated Egg Hunt at Aviator Sports Center (3159 Flatbush Avenue) will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day from April 13 to April 17. The $9 fee will include access to a brand new fun house, the opportunity to milk a cow, a petting zoo, an Easter Bunny to take pictures with and the chance to operate a bulldozer! For an extra fee, Easter baskets, pony rides and animal feed are available.
– Easter Party at Twinkle Play Space – Twinkle’s own Easter party will take place on April 14th between 4 and 6 pm. The party will feature a Bunny Hop Parade, teacup piggies, the Easter Bunny, an Easter egg hunt, face-painting and raffle prizes! Kids under age six con assist to 114 Frost Street, Williamsburg, for the fun-filled afternoon. Plan accordingly since tickets won’t be sold at the door. Visitors planning to attend can email email@example.com for a discount code. Membership tickets cost $15 per child with a two adult limit per family, and non-member prices are $35 per child.
– Sixth Annual McGolrick Park Egg Hunt – For $15, the hunt includes photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny, face painting, arts and crafts, and live music. This year, the event will begin at 12 p.m. April 15th at 224 Franklin Street. Those who buy their tickets in advance can avoid long lines and snag a $5 discount for the one hour event.
– Evergreens Cemetery’s Easter Extravaganza – This completely free event will take place on April 15 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Cemetery of the Evergreens, located at 1630 Bushwick Avenue. People from all ages are invited to bring their own basket and find the hidden eggs! The event will also include an appearance from the Eater Bunny and a petting zoo.
– Bay Ridge Easter Egg Hunt — The annual Shore Road Park Easter Egg Hunt, sponsored by Golden, will take place on Saturday, April 15 from 2 to 4 p.m. at 79th Street and Shore Road. This popular event includes prizes and contests for children who choose to participate.
Via the Brooklyn Reporter